Sunday, September 23, 2012

Don't worry everyone, I found mac & cheese.

The circus came to Galway this weekend! So we went to the 4:30 show and I was a little worried at first because we were the oldest ones there without children that it would all be musical chairs with clowns and mini horses going in circles (although i did love me some minis - horse fix!!) but it was actually really good!   There was a crazy contortionist guy whose body bent in ways no man's should ever bend...  at one point, he did a handstand and then bent his knees so they were down by his face and drank a cup of water using his feet to bring it to his mouth while he held himself up with his arms.. it was crazy! Then there were tightrope walkers, a 60 year old lady in a thong who walked upside down on these monkey bar handle-things, jugglers and everything else you'd expect to see.

I went out with Aoife and her friends on Thursday night and then Friday I spent the night attempting to ride a mechanical bull (I stayed on for almost 15 seconds one time!!!) at a pub called Coyotes and talking about the Morgan world with Sara Sebring!  We finallyyy found each other and got to hang out at night together.  We're a good pair.  I think we gave the irish dancing-bacholerette party girls a run for their money at one point too, hahaha.


I'm going to Dublin this weekend!  So more pictures will be up soon from that. 
Also, cooking update: finally found some mac and cheese, so I made some tonight for dinner and then cut up some tomato and some chicken fingers to add to it. BAM, it's almost as good as Our House in Burlington, VT... except not even close, but i'm pretending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment