Wednesday, August 29, 2012

So far so good

Hellloooo Americans,

Just woke up for day two!  Our apartment is really cute.. There's a full kitchen with a little living room and it's got everything - tv, dishes, chairs, so we really just had to buy toilet paper and soap and towels and things like that.   It's just me and my roommate Kerry here for now, but there are three more rooms so we think Irish students are gonna be moving in sometime this weekend! Today we just have a tour at 3:30 and a welcome dinner at an italian place tonight so that should be fun.  I've still gotta unpack which I'm gonna get to in a minute.. 

Last night after our tour about 9 of the kids in my group went downtown and we found a pub to eat at and have our first guinesses in! That was fun, downtown galway is awesome.  There's a million little shops and pubs and we peeked into the original Claddagh store! 

Anyways I'm gonna try to make today productive!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! Glad you got some sleep and had your first beer! Ok that's a stretch... First Guiness! So glad you love your apt. Enjoy organizing today, have fun touring too! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete