Sunday, August 19, 2012

One week and counting...

Hey!

So clearly this is my first blog post.. I've never done it before so bear with me as I figure it out!  It's Sunday night - I leave a week from tomorrow HOLY COW.  I haven't started packing yet.. Last night I had my America-themed going away party with my friends so I spent today on the couch recovering :)

 


It was wicked fun, a bunch of friends came and I got to see everyone and more one more time before summer ends.   I'm currently watching Breaking Bad (addicted!!!) so I'm keepin this post short but my game plan tomorrow is to start going through all my clothes and takin note of what I might want to pack.
I guess the goal is to pack the bare minimum then cut that in half... Yeaaaaaah easier said than done.  I am not good at packing, and even worse at packing light so we'll see how that goes.
Thankfully i don't have to buy too much more I don't think.. [thanks again jill noonan for the hair dryer!] but I do need to find a plain white sweater. I dont have one and it's such an essential and I can't find one anywhere - so annoying!

So anyways it's time for me to go to bed! See ya later.



1 comment: