Thursday, August 23, 2012

Three pounds too heavy..

SO... four days until I leave.  Yikes.  I've filled one bag so far with a ton of stuff and it ways 53 lbs and the limit is 50 so it's now unzipped and laying on the floor waiting to be sorted again but I had to take a break cause I was sweating.  Keith is also packing cause he leaves for Stonehill Saturday and he just came in the room asking for my fan because he was hot in his room.... Uh, no way get your own lil bro!  We did have some bonding time today though because I've started watching Lost and he came in part-way through an episode so then we watched two more together... aw cute sibling time.

Watching Lost.. the show about the plane crash that they keep showing OVER AND OVER.. was actually a terrible idea though because 1- I don't wanna pack, I wanna lay on my couch and watch it. 2- Jack and Boone and Sawyer on the show are all ridiculously good-looking so it's another distraction/reason why I neeed to keep watching and finally 3- it's about a plane crash and i'm flying to Ireland Monday. so that's kinda scary.  But I'm sure I'll be fine and if it does crash, let's just hope there are equally good-looking doctors and guys on the plane/deserted mystery island with me!!! (Sorry Greggy;) )

Tonight's the final family dinner.. we're going to Tremonte's with Adam and Grandma tagging along because I decided I needed one more good filet to eat that I don't have to pay for and because their cheesy potatoes are amazing.... especially if I do end up in a LOST type situation, I gotta enjoy the good meals while they last!!

Countryfest is tomorrow so that will be great. I've only been counting down the days since December... Tim and Kenny on one stage? Yum yes pleeease.  And thanks to Wikipedia, I can look at their setlist and freak out even more because I know all but like 3 songs which were random covers anyways so they don't count. 

The goodbyes have already started but I won't talk about those for now because more are coming and they're gonna suck even though the trip itself will be amazing!
stupid leandro is packed, as promised.



1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy!!! The APE made it, that's no monkey silly Irish girl!!

    ReplyDelete