Monday, August 20, 2012

Stupid Monkey

So I got a new duffel bag to take with me when I'm on the mini trips and whatnot in Ireland... and attached to it was a little monkey key chain. I hate monkeys. They're creepy and they eat bugs.  This one is equally as creepy.  His name (according to the key chain tag... or maybe it's the brand name of the bag??)  is Leandro.  So I guess he's some kind of italian monkey? I was going to throw him away, but Leandro might just make the trip to Ireland afterall..

Here's a pic of it.... 





Do Irish people like monkeys?  Do YOU like monkeys?

2 comments:

  1. I know about Italian monkeys. You can try to throw it away but it will keep coming back. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHOUT OUT to Julia Phillips for finding this song and making it a metaphor for me since i'm GOIN ROUND THE WORLD lalalalala....hahahahaha

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79EDVGfazEA&feature=related

    ReplyDelete