Monday, November 26, 2012

Forgot to mention my team of bodyguards

Just realized I forgot to mention how I basically had an entire team of bodyguards last week.   Whenever we went out to a pub or to Mizzoni's (aka Heaven on earth... best pizza you could ever imagine, especially at 2am) or just walked around Shop Street.. It would be me, Adam, Keith, Sean, and Pat (who came all the way from Dublin to have Thanksgiving dinner with us and then stayed til Saturday.. so fun!!)  walking next to me.. And if you don't know them, I'd say Adam is 6'2'', Keith is 6'3'', Sean is 6'2 maybe and Pat is probably 6'0  so regardless to say I had some good company around me and didn't have to worry about any drunk leprechauns bothering me at all when we went out!!! ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. Sao Keith is officially taller?! Lol Missed u guys at turkey day but glad u had fun!!

    ReplyDelete