Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Long Time No Post!

Hello friends!   Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy entertaining visitors!!!

So where did I leave off?
The Potluck dinner!

It was pretty amazing, there were about 18 of us who made meals and so we had to have people bring their own plates and silverware because my apartment is so small but despite the crowding around the table it was awesome to have home cooked meals!!!

Here's a list of our delicious creations:

-pizza rolls (made by me!!! I was so proud of them. I bought crescent rolls and then put pepperoni and cheese in the little triangles, then rolled them up and baked it all together.. genius!)
-salads:  tomato and mozzarella, green regular lettuce salad, apple salad, fruit salad
-chocolate fondue
-chocolate covered oreos
-chick pea curry and rice
-fried rice
-chicken fingers
-chile
-fajitas
-cake
-garlic bread
-dip and guacamole with chips!!

So it was a pretty big success!  We're definitely going to do it again sometime soon.
Also, while I'm on the topic of food, Mom and Greg pulled through and brought me five boxes of Mac and Cheese so I'm pretty much the happiest girl in Galway right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment